Oncology providers can now access the Coherus COMPLETE™ HUB and Patient Assistance Program directly within our AssistPoint platform.
Through collaborations like this one, Annexus Health continues to make strides toward reducing the administrative and logistical burdens across the patient journey.
For more information about Coherus COMPLETE™, please visit www.CoherusCOMPLETE.com
AssistPoint is a single-enterprise workflow platform used by oncology providers to navigate the financial assistance cycle management process for their patients.
With AssistPoint, life science organizations and charitable foundations have an opportunity to innovatively meet the provider where they are by digitally connecting patient support services directly within the provider workflow to:
- Improve overall program user experience
- Reduce program communication delays
- Streamline the application and enrollment process
- Speed up award approval notification for appropriate patients based on eligibility
- Enable immediate access to award balance