Oncology providers can now access the Coherus COMPLETE™ HUB and Patient Assistance Program directly within our AssistPoint® platform.
Through collaborations like this one, Annexus Health continues to make strides toward reducing the administrative and logistical burdens across the patient journey.
For more information about Coherus COMPLETE™, please visit www.CoherusCOMPLETE.com.
AssistPoint® is a single-enterprise workflow platform used by oncology providers to navigate the financial assistance cycle management process for their patients.
With AssistPoint®, life science organizations and charitable foundations have an opportunity to innovatively meet the provider where they are by digitally connecting patient support services directly within the provider workflow to:
- Improve overall program user experience
- Reduce program communication delays
- Streamline the application and enrollment process
- Speed up award approval notification for appropriate patients based on eligibility
- Enable immediate access to award balance